Lifestyle Roofing of Oklahoma City
OKC Roofing Contractors
We Want To Be “YOUR” Roofing Company!
Roofing & Roofing Contractor Services
At Lifestyle Roofing of Oklahoma City, we want to be the roofing company you always turn to. We offer the very best roofing services for both residential and commercial buildings and we use the highest quality of materials and workmanship.
After being in business for many years we know that all roofing companies are not created equal. We have seen from experience that many roofing companies will try to save their jobs money any way they can, and many times it’s by using inferior products and cheap labor.
At Lifestyle Roofing, we will not cut corners or use inferior products to save money. The Owners of Lifestyle hold themselves to a higher standard by using the very best roofing materials, which require a certain criteria to qualify for the manufacturing warranties.
(Lifestyle’s Certified Warranties cover Roofing Materials and Labor NON-PRORATED, meaning you pay for NOTHING).
We also offer other warranties with other types of shingles including different manufacturers and brands. We are also experts in installing Tamko, Owens Corning, CertainTeed, and Atlas roofing materials.
Steps we take when roofing your home:
1. We do an initial evaluation with the property owner to determine their needs. Including proper ventilation, leak prevention, foundation issues, decking problems, and anything else we can find that would affect the outcome of a job well done.
2. Once we remove the shingles from the roof we will evaluate the decking to ensure we have a proper nailable surface up to building code
3. Lifestyle will felt the entire roof surface covering all hip and ridge joints using roofing felt. Roofing felt is a type of tar paper that is comprised of glass fiber instilled with bituminous materials like tar and asphalt bitumen, that acts as a moisture barrier.
4. During the felting process Lifestyle will install chimney flashing, step flashing, or any other type of flashing to the home so water doesn’t find its way in.
5. Once the felt is secure we will install drip edge on your eaves, and then ice and water shield in all of your valleys, dead valleys, and chimney areas. Ice and water is an additional defense against leaking that the insurance does not always pay for, and most roofers will not install ice and water barrier because of cost. This is an added benefit when using Lifestyle Home Improvement OKC, Inc. to Roof your home.
6. Right before we begin roofing Lifestyle installs a starter course of shingles on the eves and rakes called Pro-Start or starter course. The first shingle we install will have a type of tar on the shingles edge that allows the shingles to stick together, and keeps the shingles from blowing off to cause potential leaks and curling over time.
7. Lifestyle’s installation crews always use a chalk line to ensure the shingles are installed in a straight line on each slope. Lifestyle uses coiled nails rather than staples to reduce the likelihood of them backing out or damaging the decking.
8. Once the slopes have been roofed we install all hip and ridge shingles. Our customers have their choice to install a 3-tab ridge, Z ridge, Timbertex, or a type of high profile ridge based on their personal choice.
9.Lifestyle’s roofers will then blow all of the loose debris off the roof and caulk all vulnerable areas. We then install all roof metal including but not limited to wind turbines, 750 vents, power vent covers, heater vent caps, flu caps, and flashing where it is needed. We then caulk the roof again just to make sure we get all vents and boot that were just installed.
10. Lifestyle uses a 3-foot magnet around the property to remove any nails, metal materials, or loose debris for dumping. All garbage and debris will be removed daily and at the completion of the job.
11. Once the roof is complete we then do a final walk around with the homeowner to ensure satisfaction.
To learn more about our roofing products, our installation process or to get a quote, please fill out our Contact form and tell us about your project. We will be in touch with you within 24 hours of your submission of the form.
Lifestyle Roofing Photo Gallery